December 7, 2013

Ford TriMotor - Two TriMotors For Sale

It is a cold and icy day here in North Texas.  So that has me looking over aircraft for sale around the country.  The internet sure makes dream airplane shopping fun.  All your dream airplanes right on your screen!

Two of the coolest listings I found are on www.courtesyaircraft.com and if I were to buy a time machine back to the 1920s I would snag one of the Ford TriMotors!

N9610 and N9645 are Ford Trimotor's that have been restored to flyable condition. N9610 is base in Minnesota with the Golden Wings Flying Museum.  N9645 is base in Oregon with the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum.  Both look outstanding!

Below are my photos of N9645 when I visited the Evergreen collection back in 2007.






Which one should I pick?  Maybe I should just snag them both!

2 comments:

IndyIdeasWard8Akron said...

Outstanding!

Unknown said...

Going to fly on a Trimotor next week!WOO WOO

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...