September 10, 2017

Oshkosh AirVenture 2017 Photos

Wichita based B-29 "Doc"
 Oshkosh 2017 was an outstanding show. I attended the first couple days of the show this year. It worked out well to see the highlights I hoped to see. Two B-29s at one show and in the air together was an aviation first for me and I would guess for most at the show. "Fifi" from the CAF and "Doc" from Docs Friends. Over a dozen B-25s were on hand to commemorate the Doolittle Raid. Three P-63 Kingcobra's along with an Aircobra had the Warbird community buzzing.
Atlanta based CAF P-63
So many Warbird highlights I can't list them all. Just take a look at the photo album linked below.
Howard 500s
The Vintage parking was packed full of gorgeous show planes. It was awesome to see two Howard 500s parked side by side. The shine on Cessna 172 serial number one caught the attention of the crowds. Thousands of airplanes on the field so follow the link to my photo album so the photos will describe what I can't in a thousand words!

Link to Oshkosh Photo Album.

No comments:

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...