August 11, 2015

B-17 And B-17 Dallas Visit - Frontiers of Flight Museum

It was back in March that I was able to visit Love Field in Dallas to see the Collings Foundation bomber tour at the Frontiers of Flight museum stop. My son and my mom spent the afternoon walking around the bombers and the museum with me. I called it a "bomber history lesson" for my boy! The weather was cool and overcast so MUCH different than the 100 degree heat we have in Texas today!

Brennen getting the boost to see the B-24

B-24 gear leg perspective

B-17 walk around

Airplanes everywhere!

Looking over the Vought "Flying Pancake" once flown by Lindbergh

Links - Frontiers of Flight Museum - Collings Foundation

No comments:

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...