July 16, 2012

Aviation's Enduring Classics - New Book



I have been taking photographs of airplanes as long as I can remember.  Now I am excited to share my photographs through books that people can enjoy with friends and family.  My first work features vintage aircraft from the 1940s and 1950s.

These photographs were taken at various events on my travels to Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin and Texas, producing shining examples of the memorable airplanes that aviation enthusiasts love. My hope is that enthusiasts, pilots and their families will have stories to tell of one or more of the airplanes in this book.

I invite you to purchase a copy, sit down with family and friends and tell your own personal stories about Aviation's Enduring Classics.

Click on the book cover below to see the book in the Blurb book store.


Avation's most mem...
By Dan Linn

No comments:

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...