April 2, 2012

Spartan Executive Restoration - NC4444

Being that I am addicted to vintage airplane pictures my buddy Keith helped feed my addiction by sending me pictures this weekend from the heavily vintage airplane populated airport in Creve Coeur Airport near St. Louis.  As soon as he sent the first picture my mind turned toward the Spartan that is under restoration on the field.  Keith did not disappoint!  A few minutes later my iPhone had multiple Spartan pictures to scroll through.  Serial number 18, Spartan 7W, NC4444 is being restored by John Cournoyer.  It has been on a slow but steady pace the last few years and it looking very nice!  As I say quite often in this blog... I can't wait to see this one in the air!  Thanks to Keith Moody for the pictures and thank you John Cournoyer for saving and restoring this rare Spartan Executive.







2 comments:

James David said...

Dan, you're really passionate with vintage aircraft indeed! You've put a lot of Spartan Executive's pictures in your blog and it's nice to see how this spacious aircraft is being restored. It's fun reading blogs about vintage aircraft so keep posting!

James David teaches people how to buy single engine airplanes & has a passion for the Cessna 177

Dan Linn said...

Thanks for the comment. There will be more Spartan content and pictures to come!

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...